InTaxiads launches digital advertising in local Nigerian taxis
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- #BeMoreDragon – The ‘dinosaur findings’ in Mowe is simply a publicity stunt by acclaimed advertising agency, X3M Ideas
- Blockchain EXE hosts 5-day workshop at the University of Rwanda
- AJEAST Nigeria Limited receives a boost with $50 million investment from UK firm duet
- $3 million tomato paste production factory to be built in Ghana as part of 1D1F project.
- Codeine abuse isn’t an exaggeration it’s an epidemic
- Black Panther is just what it is – a Marvel superhero movie and a purely Capitalist venture
- It’s 2018, still slavery, discrimination, and repression prevail in Mauritania
- TECNO mobile promotes health and wellness at the second edition of the Festac fitness walk event
- The story so far: An exclusive interview with the outstanding winner of the Zayed Sustainability Prize 2017
- Why the African Continental Free Trade Area should be digitized.
- 5 key issues discussed on day one of the Next Einstein Forum 2018
- #NEF2018: This new platform will pave the way for Africa’s next generation of researchers