Banks to sell 60 percent forex to manufacturers – CBN
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Here are five things to expect from Nigeria’s second quarter GDP report
- How van salesmen significantly ‘drive’ business at Guinness Nigeria
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- Currency restrictions: Dollar sale to BDCs is back, but will this save the Naira?
- Everything you need to understand the Niger Delta Avengers and their quest for secession
- Why women need to be involved in the Nigerian government’s negotiations with the Niger Delta Avengers
- A state of emergency should be declared in the power sector -LCCI
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology