Banks to sell 60 percent forex to manufacturers – CBN
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- The British High Commission is asking Nigerians to pay an extra £750 to speed up their visa application process
- Nigeria’s diversification dream takes shape as world’s largest dairy cooperatives set-up camp
- Currency restrictions: Dollar sale to BDCs is back, but will this save the Naira?
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- President Buhari seeks emergency powers as he takes economic matters into his own hands. Literally.
- This is what President Muhammadu Buhari told the Association of African Central Banks at their 2016 Annual Meeting in Abuja
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- #Rio 2016: Nigeria’s medal drought is a cause for concern
- The Yellow Fever outbreak in the DRC could go global due to a scarcity of vaccines
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology