Has Twitter finally gotten what’s really happening on its platform with this new campaign or not?
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Kaduna’s community anchored as President Buhari inaugurates Abuja-Kaduna rail line
- Documents exposing massive budget fraud indicate corruption within President Buhari’s camp
- Japan’s recent push for a new relationship with Africa affirms that a self-reliant Africa is possible
- ‘Buharists’ are telling Nigeria’s president a few home truths
- Scientific evidence presents a ‘seven-part’ reason to reconsider alcohol consumption
- Should the world finally give up on finding the missing MH370 flight?
- This fashion factory is to empower the women in Liberia.
- #JusticeForLoli: This campaign for justice over the death of a 17-month-old baby is a reminder of the failed state of Nigeria’s health sector
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria