Africa’s leading mobile maker, TECNO, is disrupting the global mobile market with its latest flagship duo
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Here’s how the CBN says that Buhari can save the economy
- American companies no longer see Africa as a stepping-stone to global trade, but rather, as the future of trade
- Weekly Economic Index: Fall in external reserve, Naira hits N439/$, interest rate retained
- Lagos is set to host the first Choiseul 100 Africa meeting in sub-Saharan Africa
- #GandhiMustFall: Should Gandhi’s legacy as a freedom-fighter trump his racist identity?
- Somalia food shortage: Why the UN is finding it difficult to salvage the situation
- UNICEF to launch awareness campaign on violence against children in Nigeria
- How the war is affecting basic child education in CAR
- Breaking: What brings Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria?
- The future of tech: Thirteen-year-old Nigerian invents battery operated fans
- A chip in time: The socioeconomic benefits of tracking livestock in Nigeria go beyond the Fulani herdsmen crisis
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials