The federal government kicks off Made-in-Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Fitch affirms WEMA Bank BBB rating – Here’s all that you need to know about this rating
- Is fuel scarcity in Nigeria about to return?
- CBN approves reconstitution of the board of Skye Bank PLC. Here’s what you need to know
- Naira falls to 360 against the dollar despite adoption of a floating exchange rate
- The Erdogan purge: Close to 60,000 Turkish citizens sacked after failed coup attempt
- An Appeal In The Making: The world has not seen the last of Oscar Pistorius’ trial
- Why the political opposition in the DRC should be ‘free’
- Here is why the federal government’s peace talks with Niger Delta militants will not stop pipeline vandalisation
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- Six important things President Buhari told the Nigerian delegation to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria