The IMF has downgraded forecasted growth for South Africa and Nigeria. Here’s how they may be able to bounce back
Business What's New
Top In BusinessRead the latest news for Business in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- 64 percent of Nigerian households experienced significant improvement in power supply over the third quarter of 2015
- Burkina Faso proves Africa can be tough against political violence
- Is school feeding a “game changer” for Nigerian children?
- Diezani Alison-Madueke suggests Nigerian women aren’t allowed to make mistakes in politics. Here’s why
- Anne Kansiime is Africa’s comedy queen 11 times over!
- How to get away with infidelity: Saudi woman may face jail term for ‘defaming’ cheating husband
- The ‘Karishika’ illuminates the demonization of Nigerian women. Here’s why
- Caring for the aged: Why are homes for the elderly still ‘taboo’ in Nigeria?
- Here are 4 times innovation and women’s sanitary needs have converged for the better
- NASA’s latest discovery provides more justification that there may be life on Mars
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?
- This XE wireless smartphone charger works like Wi-Fi; it can charge your phone 17 feet away