The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
Innovation What's New
Top In Innovation
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The federal government kicks off Made in Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
- Naira crashes to 376 against the dollar as economists search for alternatives
- Dubai’s NBD and Moroccan Attijariwafa Bank eye Barclays Egyptian unit
- Why “The Wings” is set to transform the face of office buildings in Lagos state
- Japan’s recent push for a new relationship with Africa affirms that a self-reliant Africa is possible
- An Appeal In The Making: The world has not seen the last of Oscar Pistorius’ trial
- Does the Nigerian Department of State Services know its duties?
- Securing Our Agricultural Future: How the federal government plans to tackle the menace of kidnapping Nigerian farmers
- 23-year-old Nigerian uses FueledUp app to address fuel scarcity in the country
- Can this instant messaging app win the war of supremacy among existing IM platforms in Africa?
- Victor Ehikhamenor: The innovative maverick of contemporary African art
- The World Economic Forum is searching for the top five female innovators in Africa. Here is why this is significant.