Nigeria And South Africa Bag the most awards at the Appsafrica 2016 Innovation Awards
Innovation What's New
Top In Innovation
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Papa Olabode: Can Finweb become the jet engine for small businesses in Nigeria?
- AfDB’s $24 billion investment could help boost tomato production in Nigeria
- Why Tecno signed a deal to become an official partner of Manchester City Football Club
- ‘Africa’s youngest billionaire’, Ashish J Thakkar launches new platform to help boost entrepreneurship globally
- The new Moremi statue may be controversial, but it makes a case for African Renaissance
- #DoctorsOnStrike: Patients escape from Kenya’s largest psychiatric hospital
- Do It Afraid Conference 2016: Africa’s premier wealth coach, Omilola Oshikoya, is inspiring Nigerians to take charge of their future
- Nigerian artist, Arinze Stanley Egbe, hopes to build a strong recognition for the genre of hyper realistic art
- Breaking: What brings Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria?
- Building houses with shipping containers is a thing, and it could be a big deal in Nigeria
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought