Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
Innovation What's New
Top In Innovation
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The federal government kicks off Made-in-Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
- It is official, President Buhari’s policies are not working
- Additional power and lower electricity tariff for Nigerians as 14 solar developers sign a $1.75bn deal with the federal government
- Central Bank of Nigeria raises interest rate to highest since 2006
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- This fashion factory is to empower the women in Liberia.
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- #JusticeForLoli: This campaign for justice over the death of a 17-month-old baby is a reminder of the failed state of Nigeria’s health sector
- Forget paperwork, the mobile phone is king for registering births in Ghana
- Meet the 3 Nigerian innovators shining as part of the top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 Awards
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Victor Ehikhamenor: The innovative maverick of contemporary African art