Users panic as Facebook goes offline for 10 minutes
Innovation What's New
Top In Innovation
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite efforts by the CBN to defend the Naira, its value has decreased again
- The IMF has downgraded forecasted growth for South Africa and Nigeria. Here’s how they may be able to bounce back.
- CBN’s ban on payments into domiciliary accounts is straining Nigeria’s business relations with multinational companies
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- “Governance in Africa will improve if governments embrace meritocracy.” – Sir Ketumile Masire on the Ibrahim Index on African Governance
- These are four outstanding officials from President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- Does Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have a gender problem?
- Is there an end to Charles Okah’s trials?
- Here are 6 top football academies in Nigeria honing the skills of future world class players
- Womb transplant in Africa, will it be a success, or the usual secrecy trend?
- How to get away with infidelity: Saudi woman may face jail term for ‘defaming’ cheating husband