Another senseless killing by suspected herdsmen in Nigeria
Innovation What's New
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Why is Nigeria’s fiscal policy saying yes while its monetary policy is saying no?
- Oil price recovery will not be enough to revive Nigeria’s economy
- CBN takes UBA off the list of banks barred from carrying out Forex transactions
- Does Godwin Emefiele have what it takes to lead African Central Bank Governors?
- 3 reasons why we need more female leaders in Africa
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- #GiveBackMyChild: Nigerian woman in custody battle over daughter kidnapped by Boko Haram
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- Why an Ethiopian medalist led a protest at the Olympics marathon finish line
- This is how MTN hopes to solve the Fulani herdsmen crisis
- Meet the 3 Nigerian innovators shining as part of the top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 Awards
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative