Another senseless killing by suspected herdsmen in Nigeria
Innovation What's New
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Here are 5 of Africa’s most financially inclusive countries
- Nigeria’s diversification dream takes shape as world’s largest dairy cooperatives set-up camp
- Nigeria’s unfriendly policies drive yet another investor out of the country
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- The federal government wants to rob Nigerian children of their right to basic education
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- Everything you need to understand the Niger Delta Avengers and their quest for secession
- Nigerian movie, Green White Green has been selected to premiere at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- Meet WEF’s top five African female innovators
- Rockefeller is giving out $1million to foster innovations that can enhance cassava shelf life