Another senseless killing by suspected herdsmen in Nigeria
Innovation What's New
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Does Godwin Emefiele have what it takes to lead African Central Bank Governors?
- Nigeria’s unfriendly policies drive yet another investor out of the country
- These Nigerian banks have been barred from carrying out Forex transactions with the CBN
- The real reason why foreign airlines in Nigeria are moving operations to Ghana
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- In Nigeria there are certain things you just shouldn’t do, naming your dog Buhari is one of them
- Why an Ethiopian medalist led a protest at the Olympics marathon finish line
- Rockefeller is giving out $1million to foster innovations that can enhance cassava shelf life
- Meet the 3 Nigerian innovators shining as part of the top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 Awards
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare