Dataflex, one of Nigeria’s foremost Information Technology Companies, has added cloud computing technology to its list of services. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- CBN is shutting the window for buying dollars at the official rate. Here’s why you need to be prepared
- Here is what you need to know about the biggest Cashless CardExpo in Africa
- These top 15 quotes from the RenCap conference will give you more insight on the investment market in Nigeria and Africa
- Here’s a breakdown of the alleged N2.23 trillion fraud in NNPC
- Here’s how Diezani Alison-Madueke’s circle of allies have been faring in the past month
- Mugabe’s ‘Amnesty Programme’: What comes after the release of over 2,000 prisoners?
- Dear Lagosians, Governor Ambode just signed an MoU to kick-start fourth mainland bridge
- Like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart, Governor Fayose is refusing to cower in the face of oppression
- The World Economic Forum is searching for the top five female innovators in Africa. Here is why this is significant.
- Can this instant messaging app win the war of supremacy among existing IM platforms in Africa?
- Neopenda: This electronic hat is designed to save millions of babies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- UCLA scientists unravel the genetic evolution of Zika virus