Three Nigerians recount their experiences as migrants, and we are reminded of the root cause of their heartbreaking tales – poverty. This multi-causal continental problem has led millions of Africans to their deaths or severe torture, in risky quests to obtain better lives for themselves. What are the implications of these deadly migrations on the continent, and how can they be addressed?
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Vlisco ambassador 2018, Dr. Yolanda George-David, is a paragon of all the premium textile brand stands for
- Weekly Economic Index: Nigeria is the only OPEC member that still imports petrol .
- Franchise Business Development Services Holds 2nd Franchise Matchmaking Investment Forum
- Jiji continues to provide the best laptop options to suit your business needs and budget
- #PressforProgress: An exclusive interview with one of Diageo’s leading women, Jane Karuku
- What we know about the #DapchiGirls and their release
- Mauritian president, Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, resigns to prevent constitutional crisis
- Nigerian gets the top job at the ICC: Will anything change with its African cases?