Organisers of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa must choose which of the country’s sporting facilities will be used. Click here to continue reading
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How did the Nigerian High Commissions run out of visa stickers and passports?
- Weekly Economic Index
- How Diamond Bank is upgrading Digital Financial Services to spur the growth of SME’s in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s ICT sector is set to receive a $1 billion dollar boost from Innoson Group, in partnership with Chinese investors
- Will the second major allegation against Amaechi go uninvestigated?
- Fulani crises: Why Obasanjo’s comment is a dangerous shift of responsibility
- The absence of efficient financial checks has encouraged wasteful spending in Nigerian universities
- Exclusive interview with Mark Bohlund, Africa and Middle East Senior Economist at Bloomberg Intelligence
- Art X Lagos seeks to promote the visibility of visual arts in Nigeria and Africa through an exceptional exhibition
- Na woman dey drive: Discussing patriarchy and sexism on Nigerian roads
- #HaitianLivesMatter#PrayForHaiti: Haiti grieves alone as Hurricane Mathew leaves close to 900 dead
- This young woman is using social media to teach Yoruba to Nigerian children in diaspora