Organisers of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa must choose which of the country’s sporting facilities will be used. Click here to continue reading
Elsewhere on Ventures
- What to expect from the World Pension Summit 2015 – Africa Special in Abuja
- Are the conditions of Nigerian workers in Chinese-owned companies getting out of hand?
- How Nigerian companies are making a play at markets in other parts of the continent
- What makes renewable energy in Africa attractive to big investors?
- Five African actors that are changing the conversation about diversity in Hollywood
- South African comedian, Trevor Noah makes Africans proud on first night at the Daily Show
- Former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, wrote a children’s story book about peace
- African innovations could help eradicate malaria from the continent
- This XE wireless smartphone charger works like Wi-Fi; it can charge your phone 17 feet away
- This Ugandan innovation is a possible solution for viable drinking water in drought ridden areas
- Nigerian student builds fully functional artificial intelligence robot in Sri Lanka
- Interview: Creator of indigenous game, Sango Run, is a Nigerian to the core