Organisers of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa must choose which of the country’s sporting facilities will be used. Click here to continue reading
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Did Nigeria’s Finance Minister just make a promise she cannot keep?
- Sterling Bank is no longer interested in buying Keystone Bank. Here is why.
- Has Twitter finally gotten what’s really happening on its platform with this new campaign or not?
- Here are six ways Nigerians will be affected by the growing rate of inflation
- Should the world finally give up on finding the missing MH370 flight?
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- African Booty Scratcher: This sitcom by a 24-year-old aims to portray a realistic image of African immigrants
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa