Organisers of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa must choose which of the country’s sporting facilities will be used. Click here to continue reading
Elsewhere on Ventures
- These Nigerian banks have been barred from carrying out Forex transactions with the CBN
- The real reason why foreign airlines in Nigeria are moving operations to Ghana
- CBN’s order to banks to sell 60 percent of Forex to manufacturing firms may have adverse effects
- Nigeria’s Weekly Economic Index: The current state of the Naira, GDP and External Reserves
- Why Salva Kiir may be the next ‘guest’ at the ICC
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- Buhari condemns the killing of 8 people for alleged blasphemy and suddenly all is well
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- In pictures: Documenting the lives of Africans living in India
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna