Organisers of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa must choose which of the country’s sporting facilities will be used. Click here to continue reading
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Kenya is the 15th most attractive investment destination in Africa
- This video campaign is taking the ‘Made in Aba’ movement to a new level
- Nigerian Oil Billionaire Igho Sanomi signs joint venture deal to build biofuel refinery in the US
- Nigeria remains in recession as it records -0.52% GDP in the first quarter of 2017
- #NotInMyName: South African men protest against women and child violence
- Social media influencer, Nuseir “Nas” Yassin, spent 10 days in Nigeria. Here is what he has to say.
- ‘African Booty Scratcher’ is back! As African Time, with a whole new episode
- The ‘beauty without brains’ comments about the Miss Rivers contestant’s blunder are more shameful than her supposed ‘epic fail’
- This new Slack integration developed by Nigerian coders helps track time for remote employees
- As the gig economy slowly grows in Nigeria, who gets the short end of the stick?
- French doctors offer hope to people with sickle cell disease with a successful DNA reversal treatment on a teenager
- The Lagos state government has launched a social platform to promote transparency and improve interaction with the people