What Africans can learn from Hilary Clinton’s nomination
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Has Twitter finally gotten what’s really happening on its platform with this new campaign or not?
- It is official, President Buhari’s policies are not working
- Additional power and lower electricity tariff for Nigerians as 14 solar developers sign a $1.75bn deal with the federal government
- TY Danjuma becomes the new Chairman of ntel – Here is what you didn’t know about him
- Here is why the federal government’s peace talks with Niger Delta militants will not stop pipeline vandalisation
- CBN has no plan to sell Skye Bank
- Lagos targets N30 billion monthly revenue next year. Other states should take note
- Kaduna’s community anchored as President Buhari inaugurates Abuja-Kaduna rail line
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- How To Cure AIDS: Malawi pushes to eliminate HIV by 2030
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative