Charles Okah attempted suicide in his court hearing. Is there an end in sight to his trial?
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite efforts by the CBN to defend the Naira, its value has decreased again
- CBN’s ban on payments into domiciliary accounts is straining Nigeria’s business relations with multinational companies
- What the Facebook and Eutelsat merger could mean for internet service providers in Nigeria
- The IMF has downgraded forecasted growth for South Africa and Nigeria. Here’s how they may be able to bounce back.
- BVN DEADLINE: Why the Central Bank may not be bluffing this time
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years
- Alongside Congo’s President Sassou Nguesso, here are 5 African presidents who have bid for a third term
- Africa will be home to the world’s first droneport, built to save lives and advance economies
- NASA’s latest discovery provides more justification that there may be life on Mars
- Making the invisible visible: African women in Tech launches a major problem solver
- Interview: Creator of indigenous game, Sango Run, is a Nigerian to the core