How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Nigeria’s Weekly Economic Index: The current state of the Naira, GDP and External Reserves
- Nigeria’s diversification dream takes shape as world’s largest dairy cooperatives set-up camp
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- There could be oil in the North –Buhari instructs NNPC to follow up the search
- 3 reasons why we need more female leaders in Africa
- 30 made-in-Nigeria gunboats: Is the country finally getting it right?
- Why women need to be involved in the Nigerian government’s negotiations with the Niger Delta Avengers
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- Why an Ethiopian medalist led a protest at the Olympics marathon finish line
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- #GiveBackMyChild: Nigerian woman in custody battle over daughter kidnapped by Boko Haram