Finance Minister Says, Nigeria is Officially In Recession
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The Erdogan purge: Close to 60,000 Turkish citizens sacked after failed coup attempt
- Lagos targets N30 billion monthly revenue next year. Other states should take note
- What is wrong with Buhari and his stories from 1985?
- Documents exposing massive budget fraud indicate corruption within President Buhari’s camp
- How To Cure AIDS: Malawi pushes to eliminate HIV by 2030
- This fashion factory is to empower the women in Liberia.
- Scientific evidence presents a ‘seven-part’ reason to reconsider alcohol consumption
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna