Charles Okah attempted suicide in his court hearing. Is there an end in sight to his trial?
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The IMF has downgraded forecasted growth for South Africa and Nigeria. Here’s how they may be able to bounce back.
- What the Facebook and Eutelsat merger could mean for internet service providers in Nigeria
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- Here’s the plan for Nigeria’s very own chocolate factory
- Here is context for Burundi’s accusations against Rwanda
- Alongside Congo’s President Sassou Nguesso, here are 5 African presidents who have bid for a third term
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- These are four outstanding officials from President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration
- Womb transplant in Africa, will it be a success, or the usual secrecy trend?
- Here are 6 top football academies in Nigeria honing the skills of future world class players
- Jidenna celebrates Nigeria’s Independence Day in ‘classic’ African style
- Clarence Peter’s film ‘Hex’ is a new kind of Nollywood horror
- This XE wireless smartphone charger works like Wi-Fi; it can charge your phone 17 feet away
- Making the invisible visible: African women in Tech launches a major problem solver
- Nigerian student builds fully functional artificial intelligence robot in Sri Lanka
- Why a breakthrough for Alzheimer’s is important for Africa