#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira brings with it inevitable costs as 20 shipping companies leave Nigeria
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- A 3-year budget framework has been approved by the Nigerian government
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- Buhari condemns the killing of 8 people for alleged blasphemy and suddenly all is well
- Now that the Olympics are over, can the Nigerian sports sector be overhauled?
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed