Caring for the aged: Why are homes for the elderly still ‘taboo’ in Nigeria?
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- What the Facebook and Eutelsat merger could mean for internet service providers in Nigeria
- Is the new AJE group’s Big Cola drink a worthy opponent for Coca-Cola in Nigeria?
- Are the conditions of Nigerian workers in Chinese-owned companies getting out of hand?
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years
- It’s time for Nigeria to adopt a more favourable oil export policy. Here’s why
- Burkina Faso proves Africa can be tough against political violence
- Does Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have a gender problem?
- Making the invisible visible: African women in Tech launches a major problem solver
- NASA’s latest discovery provides more justification that there may be life on Mars
- Here are 4 times innovation and women’s sanitary needs have converged for the better
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?