Nigeria to tackle Polio virus with $125 million loan from the World Bank
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The federal government wants to rob Nigerian children of their right to basic education
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- A 3-year budget framework has been approved by the Nigerian government
- John Mahama is building a 2,500-stall Kotokuraba market in Cape Coast, but it may be another white elephant project
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Buhari condemns the killing of 8 people for alleged blasphemy and suddenly all is well
- #GiveBackMyChild: Nigerian woman in custody battle over daughter kidnapped by Boko Haram
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend