#MadeinNigeria: Why the Nigerian Economic Summit is focusing on locally produced goods as a way out of the economic crisis
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Oando gas and power sells 49 stakes to Helios to help reduce debt
- ToLet.com.ng gets $1.2 million boost to expand to other parts of Nigeria
- Why analysis of Nigeria’s recession needs to move beyond the ‘blame game’
- IMF appoints Ethiopian as Director of the African Department: Here is what you need to know about him
- Nigerian troops recover 500 cows. So what?
- #ChangeBeginsWithMe: How much change has taken place in the Federal Government?
- #ChangeBeginsWithMe? – Perplexed, is how I feel about my president launching a national re-orientation campaign with a plagiarised speech
- Fadumo Dayib – Refugee turned activist and now Somalia’s first female presidential aspirant
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa