Charles Okah attempted suicide in his court hearing. Is there an end in sight to his trial?
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The demand for retail tenancy in Kenya is recovering quickly
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- Here’s the plan for Nigeria’s very own chocolate factory
- Afrostream plans to accelerate the development of its innovative streaming service across the globe
- Alongside Congo’s President Sassou Nguesso, here are 5 African presidents who have bid for a third term
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years
- Diezani Alison-Madueke suggests Nigerian women aren’t allowed to make mistakes in politics. Here’s why
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- Apart from the BBC, here are five other news platforms that excelled in covering the Ebola outbreak
- What to expect from South Africa’s Ecomobility Festival 2015
- Womb transplant in Africa, will it be a success, or the usual secrecy trend?
- Jidenna celebrates Nigeria’s Independence Day in ‘classic’ African style
- Making the invisible visible: African women in Tech launches a major problem solver
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?
- Why a breakthrough for Alzheimer’s is important for Africa
- NASA’s latest discovery provides more justification that there may be life on Mars