Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- True Grit: America Online (AOL) Founder Steve Case Talks Africa and Entrepreneurship
- Diageo ends 11-year relationship with Heineken in Southern Africa
- West African Development Bank is using its positive ratings to attract $500 million worth of foreign investments
- Africa’s managed assets set to exceed $1 trillion
- How Corporate America will drive the long awaited FIFA reforms
- Nigeria’s Stephen Keshi demands $5 million in compensation for ‘wrongful sacking’
- Why Egypt’s Al Ahly is a blueprint for commercial success for African football clubs
- The alarming statistic of paternity fraud in Nigeria – Are you your baby’s daddy?