Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Scientific evidence presents a ‘seven-part’ reason to reconsider alcohol consumption
- Six important things President Buhari told the Nigerian delegation to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Should the world finally give up on finding the missing MH370 flight?
- African Booty Scratcher: This sitcom by a 24-year-old aims to portray a realistic image of African immigrants
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa