Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite the honours the Super Falcons have won for Nigeria, why are they still disrespected?
- Deng Adut: From child soldier to Australian hero
- Do It Afraid Conference 2016: Africa’s premier wealth coach, Omilola Oshikoya, is inspiring Nigerians to take charge of their future
- Why Africa will miss Ousmane Sow, Senegalese sculptor of larger-than-life figures
- Moving Analytics: A disruptive telehealth innovation for patients with cardiovascular diseases
- Nigeria’s first digital agriculture platform, Farmcrowdy.com opens shop
- India just launched the largest solar farm in the world
- Why the diet of a milk-producing cow should be the most important priority of any dairy farmer