Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How Nigeria’s revenue rose to N462.4 billion
- Quantum Global’s Africa Investment Index ranks Nigeria the 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination
- Olusegun Obasanjo, Akinwunmi Adesina, Paul Kagame and over 20 other influencers to speak at the 24th AFREXIM Bank AGM
- This is what the President of African Development Bank said at the U.S-Africa Business Summit 2017
- The World Economic Forum is in search of the top female innovators in Africa for 2017
- CCFA – The NGO committed to tackling fraud and corruption in Nigeria
- This new Slack integration developed by Nigerian coders helps track time for remote employees
- TECNO’s new Camon CX is the ideal smartphone for all selfie lovers