Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- This is why Telcos in Nigeria may ban unlimited Skype and Whatsapp calls
- Wari and Mastercard partner to boost digital payment in 35 African countries
- According to Fitch, the new Forex Policy may help Nigerian banks: Here is why
- CBN’s new Forex policy: These are the requirements to access Forex for PTA and school fees
- The famine crisis in South Sudan cannot be resolved with money, what is needed is peace
- This initiative by the University of Nigeria, Nsukka could finally stop lecturers from harassing their students
- Somalia to print first banknotes in 25 years with the help of IMF
- Azerbaijan’s president appoints his wife as first vice president
- Tech company unveils electronic tattoo that can control machines at CES 2017
- Youth for Technology Foundation founder, Njideka Harry, talks inclusivity in tech, entrepreneurship, and 3D printing technology
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are coming together to help curb the spread of terrorist content online
- Instagram introduces new updates to improve user engagement