Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Weekly Economic Index: Fall in external reserve, Naira hits N439/$, interest rate retained
- Here’s how the CBN says that Buhari can save the economy
- American companies no longer see Africa as a stepping-stone to global trade, but rather, as the future of trade
- Urbanisation in Africa: a blessing or a curse?
- Here’s all you need to know about the world’s first baby born of three parents
- UN reveals why school meals project in Mali must continue
- 25-year-old Hindatu Umar is the first woman to head a local government council in north-western Nigeria
- Somalia food shortage: Why the UN is finding it difficult to salvage the situation
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology