Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- #TogoSpring? Will the people win the war against Faure Gnassingbé?
- Togo subscribes to the latest trend of repression as its people protest to remove its dictator
- Why South Sudan is now a dangerous place for aid workers
- What President Buhari said at the 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York
- One Radio lets you stream your favourite local radio stations from anywhere in the world
- Union Bank’s new mobile app shows why it is important to listen to the customer
- Somalia is set to launch its first tech hub
- Platform – A disruptive innovation to tackle unemployment and job recruitment in Africa