Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Weekly Economic index: Naira depreciates further as Foreign reserve increases while the stock market closed on a positive note
- Quantum Global invests in Power Assets across sub Saharan Africa
- Weekly Economic Index: Naira appreciates further as the price of crude oil falls to a two-week low
- Dangote sells noodles business to Indomie
- “We beat the deadline,” Minister of Aviation announces as Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport reopens today
- Four months into 2017, EFCC has recovered over 4.5 billion naira cash hidden in odd places
- Algerian political parties’ reluctance to show female faces on posters is a setback for women’s participation in politics
- Will there ever be press freedom in Africa?
- Michelle Obama’s natural hair reveal: Why is it just happening now?
- Three strategies that helped Efe win Big Brother Nigeria
- One Nigerian filmmaker’s journey to Silicon Valley emphasises the need for the right connections in a growing film industry
- King Women: At 76, Ms Taiwo Ajai-Lycett still wears a badge that will never lose its honour
- Tech company unveils electronic tattoo that can control machines at CES 2017
- French doctors offer hope to people with sickle cell disease with a successful DNA reversal treatment on a teenager
- Francis Kere is the First African architect of Serpentine Pavilion
- The World Economic Forum is in search of the top female innovators in Africa for 2017