Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The real reason why foreign airlines in Nigeria are moving operations to Ghana
- Design DUA: How a young woman is advancing craft and fair trade in Ghana’s upper east
- Kenya is set to join the league of oil exporting countries in 2017
- These Nigerian banks have been barred from carrying out Forex transactions with the CBN
- John Mahama is building a 2,500-stall Kotokuraba market in Cape Coast, but it may be another white elephant project
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- Why Salva Kiir may be the next ‘guest’ at the ICC
- Why the new interfaith centre in Kaduna is a crucial symbol for interreligious peace in Nigeria
- Street mothers in Lagos: When begging for money is the suitable choice
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame
- Here’s what we learned would happen #IfAfricaWasASchool
- Another senseless killing by suspected herdsmen in Nigeria
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa