Things are not always going to work the way you want them to. People are going to let you down as well. But you have stay focus on your vision and be your own chief encouraging officer (CEO)!
but be practical
and not just idealistic.
It may take longer and be more painful than planned, but if you stick at it, keep learning and improving, you’ll soon experience the miracle of fulfilled dreams.
I say to myself and others, “it can only get better!”
Charles Akpom, an MBA grad from the University of Bedfordshire, founder of Afroterminal.com
Elsewhere on Ventures
- While we wait for the results, here are the protagonists for Guinea’s presidential elections
- Yoruba leaders have demanded the arrest of Fulani herdsmen or they will take matters into their own hands. Is it time for government intervention?
- Paul Kagame might be President of Rwanda for a third term after all
- Buhari’s second ministerial list revealed
- How to get away with infidelity: Saudi woman may face jail term for ‘defaming’ cheating husband
- Nigeria’s most capped footballer, Vincent Enyeama, has walked out of the Super Eagles
- Green White Green: Abba Makama’s “mosaic of madness” is even more beautiful than it sounds
- Caring for the aged: Why are homes for the elderly still ‘taboo’ in Nigeria?
- Here are 4 times innovation and women’s sanitary needs have converged for the better
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?
- This 21 year-old Nigerian invented a groundbreaking mobile medical UPS
- Why a breakthrough for Alzheimer’s is important for Africa