As part of the 2012 Africa CEO Round-table & Conference on Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility (AR-CSR™) activities and in partnership with Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI); ThistlePraxis Consulting is pleased to announce the Sustainable Solutions Showcase (SSS), an initiative that seeks to promote, expose and connect innovations and inventions of social entrepreneurs with potential investors, partners, clients, customers and collaborators. This exhibition will showcase ideas, goods, services and inventions of various types that are original and creative, ecologically friendly, capable of meeting specific social and economic needs and having potential for enterprise and return on investment.
The best three entries will be selected to participate at the 2012 AR-CSR™ at the Tinapa Business Resort in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria and will present their initiatives at the CEO Round-table to leading business leaders, captains of industries, CEOs and C-suite professionals in the private and public sector.
If your innovation or business fits these descriptions and can readily be presented to business leaders for possible investment opportunities and collaborations, then enter immediately:
For your product, idea or innovation to be selected for this challenge, it must:
1. Be original and creative.
2. Meet a social, economic or environmental need.
3. Be practical, environmentally safe and benefitting to any community.
4. Show potential for enterprise and return on investment.
Interested individuals are required to submit their entries before Midnight, Central African Time, June 1, 2012to email@example.com. The entries will be screened by a Project team of experts from ThistlePraxis Consulting, CAPPS Consult, Friends Africa and Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI). Only successful candidates will be notified by June 15, 2012.
The entries should contain:
1. Product description: Please submit a detailed description of your product and explaining how it meets the criteria stated above.
2. Company description: Please submit a brief profile of your company, detailing the structure and size.
3. Video: Please submit a short video (5 minutes MAX.) of the process of creating your product.
NB: Details of applicants’ intellectual property will be treated with utmost confidentiality and respect for any legal implications. However, organizers are not liable for consequences which may arise after the presentations, exhibition and subsequent interaction with potential funders and/or partners.