“We want we want to do power, that will be about 2,000 mw, that is infrastructure. We will be investing in petrochemical, which has to do with fertiliser and so on. We will do mining. These three things in the next three years, will be gulp $7 billion. We will put down our equity of about $2.5 billion and borrow $4.5 billion dollars.” – Aliko Dangote, Chairman, CEO Dangote Group
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Recent attacks on senior army officers in Burundi highlight growing political violence in the country
- Five Ministries President Buhari Can Abolish to Remake Nigeria: The first will knock your lights out.
- University of Ibadan shut down due to student unrest
- Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Is Bubu back to being ‘baba go slow?’
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie to be awarded an honorary doctorate by Johns Hopkins University
- Life Hack 318 – Keeping your car organised is not far-fetched if you’re using these seven hacks
- Life hack 701 – These eight life hacks show you what to do with items you would ordinarily dispose
- All the African influences in Beyoncé’s visual album, Lemonade, explained
- Can this instant messaging app win the war of supremacy among existing IM platforms in Africa?
- MTN expands despite fine setbacks
- The World Economic Forum is searching for the top five female innovators in Africa. Here is why this is significant.
- New Twitter calculator by Webfluential tells you how much you can earn per tweet