Elsewhere on Ventures
- Tewolde GebreMariam, Kemi Adeosun and others to speak at the 25th Wharton Africa Business Forum
- Nigeria to host the 2017 African Philanthropy Forum Conference
- Prime Minister Carlos Agostinho Do Rosário to give opening keynote at FT Mozambique Summit
- Quantum Global Group’s $US1.1 billion Infrastructure Fund exits Kenya’s Savannah Cement
- #ParadisePapers and the race against Global Income Inequality explained
- Italian authorities investigate the death of 26 Nigerian women in the Mediterranean
- Nigeria moves up the World Bank’s Doing Business ranking. What does this mean for businesses in the country?
- Buhari gets tough on corruption in his cabinet, but other questions need to be answered.