“In Africa, the convergence of content, culture and technology will provide the present and future roadmap for the strategic development of several industries… one of the most important will be the media and entertainment industries” – Obi Asika, Chairman and CEO Storm360
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite efforts by the CBN to defend the Naira, its value has decreased again
- CBN’s ban on payments into domiciliary accounts is straining Nigeria’s business relations with multinational companies
- Is Sony ready to redirect focus to stable profit generators?
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- “Governance in Africa will improve if governments embrace meritocracy.” – Sir Ketumile Masire on the Ibrahim Index on African Governance
- Diezani Alison-Madueke suggests Nigerian women aren’t allowed to make mistakes in politics. Here’s why
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- Is school feeding a “game changer” for Nigerian children?
- Here are 6 top football academies in Nigeria honing the skills of future world class players
- Is there an end to Charles Okah’s trials?
- The Diezanionaire saga: 25 interesting reactions that are typical of Nigerians
- How to get away with infidelity: Saudi woman may face jail term for ‘defaming’ cheating husband