Here is the news around Africa this week:
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How did the Nigerian High Commissions run out of visa stickers and passports?
- Arik Air is taking advantage of Nigeria’s recession to expand its business internationally
- AT&T set to acquire Time Warner for $85.4 billion
- 54 African Countries and 500 Business Leaders set to meet in Nigeria for the TEF Entrepreneurship Forum 2016
- “Divide and conquer” could be a solution to Compaore’s coup influence in Burkina Faso
- Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega makes history at the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government
- Nigeria is the ninth worst country in the world to be a girl
- NYSC: Why SAED is a huge threat to the future of Nigeria
- This albinism beauty pageant is a significant milestone in the fight against albino killing and discrimination in Africa
- Maria Grette and the Nigerian scam artist: A case of innocent heroism or ‘default mode’ white saviour complex?
- Oando foundation and Theirworld partner to empower Nigerian girls and young women through ICT
- Art X Lagos seeks to promote the visibility of visual arts in Nigeria and Africa through an exceptional exhibition