Here is the news around Africa this week:
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The real reason why foreign airlines in Nigeria are moving operations to Ghana
- Design DUA: How a young woman is advancing craft and fair trade in Ghana’s upper east
- Why is Nigeria’s fiscal policy saying yes while its monetary policy is saying no?
- These African cities will see the fastest growth in consumer spending
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira brings with it inevitable costs as 20 shipping companies leave Nigeria
- Why Salva Kiir may be the next ‘guest’ at the ICC
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- The future of tech: Thirteen-year-old Nigerian invents battery operated fans
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- A teenager from Namibia invents a “sim-less” and “airtime-free” phone