Here is the news around Africa this week:
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The Nigerian stock market gained N760bn in three days from new FX market regime—Here is how
- CBN officially floats the Naira today: Here is what we should expect
- Ghana becomes the first African country to sign an SOU with Uber
- Naira flotation: Here is how Aliko Dangote lost $3.7bn in less than 24 hours
- Growing concerns over increasing suspected cases of yellow fever in Africa
- The OneFarm Project: For Sustainability International, a wholesome restoration of the Niger Delta is personal
- Ex Comptroller General of NCS, Chief Dikko, in Hospital.
- A funeral in Adamawa state turns catastrophic as Boko Haram attacks villagers
- The World Economic Forum is searching for the top five female innovators in Africa. Here is why this is significant.
- Neopenda: This electronic hat is designed to save millions of babies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- How this young Ghanaian woman is empowering the next generation of digital innovators