Private equity funds in Africa and the developing world are set for increased investment from the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries (Norfund), which has announced plans to double its portfolio over the next five years. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Nigeria’s Weekly Economic Index: The current state of the Naira, GDP and External Reserves
- Design DUA: How a young woman is advancing craft and fair trade in Ghana’s upper east
- These Nigerian banks have been barred from carrying out Forex transactions with the CBN
- Nigeria’s unfriendly policies drive yet another investor out of the country
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- 3 reasons why we need more female leaders in Africa
- The Nigerian Army has only replaced ‘mortally wounded’ with ‘fatally wounded;’ should Nigerians believe Shekau is dead?
- #GiveBackMyChild: Nigerian woman in custody battle over daughter kidnapped by Boko Haram
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- In pictures: Documenting the lives of Africans living in India
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame