Private equity funds in Africa and the developing world are set for increased investment from the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries (Norfund), which has announced plans to double its portfolio over the next five years. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How to get away with infidelity: Saudi woman may face jail term for ‘defaming’ cheating husband
- Charles Okah attempted suicide in his court hearing. Is there an end in sight to his trial?
- Anne Kansiime is Africa’s comedy queen 11 times over!
- The ‘Karishika’ illuminates the demonization of Nigerian women. Here’s why
- This 21 year-old Nigerian invented a groundbreaking mobile medical UPS
- Why competition in mobile innovation is good for consumers
- This XE wireless smartphone charger works like Wi-Fi; it can charge your phone 17 feet away
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?