Private equity funds in Africa and the developing world are set for increased investment from the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries (Norfund), which has announced plans to double its portfolio over the next five years. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Mobile West Africa 2016: What do Google, Jumia, Uber, Praekelt and MTech all have in common?
- Developing Nigeria’s multi-billion dollar dairy market the ‘Arla’ way
- What Nigeria needs to do to attract foreign direct investment
- Understanding the Mobile Consumer: 12 Inspiring quotes from the 2016 Mobile West Africa Conference
- UCLA scientists unravel the genetic evolution of Zika virus
- Nigeria plans to launch an astronaut into space before 2030
- New Twitter calculator by Webfluential tells you how much you can earn per tweet
- The World Economic Forum is searching for the top five female innovators in Africa. Here is why this is significant.