Jelili Atiku does not just show you a work of art, he performs it. The multimedia artist gained global renown for his unconventional, yet culturally rich method of performance art. His exceptional performances centre around addressing social and political issues. They are showcased and enjoyed around the world.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How Nigeria’s exploration and production activities have fallen since 2014
- Highlights from C3 – Nigeria’s first content market
- Capoinvest Limited signs a Private Investment Agreement with the Angolan government
- Weekly economic Index: The Nigerian Stock Market records its first highest market capitalization since 2014 as the naira depreciates
- Burundi teenage robotics team goes missing in the United States
- Meet the judges for the 2017 Quramo Writers Prize
- One day I too go fly: Ghanaian filmmaker is creating a new cinematic narrative about Africa and Africans
- Heart Cry, a short film by 27-year old Nigerian, Sylaz Ud’ee, is gaining widespread recognition.