Nigerian Government launched its first international bond through a US$500m, 10-year transaction in January 2011 and says it will not issue a fresh one until 2013. Click here to read the full story.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Reporting rape: How much do rape responders really know about their responsibilities?
- Why AfDB’s latest strategy to tackle unemployment could be the right move
- Mugabe’s ‘Amnesty Programme’: What comes after the release of over 2,000 prisoners?
- Ghana placing a ban on skin bleaching creams won’t solve the problem. Here’s what will
- A picture of the future: How Genevieve Nnaji is recasting Nigerian film
- If you are in Kigali for WEF 2016, here are 8 remarkable things to see and do before you leave
- Life Hack 456 – Nine hacks for the best rainy season ever, for those who love it and those who could learn to do so.
- Here is what you didn’t know about the rescued Chibok girl