Nigerian Government launched its first international bond through a US$500m, 10-year transaction in January 2011 and says it will not issue a fresh one until 2013. Click here to read the full story.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- It’s time to move beyond pledges to back Africa’s future and end European secrecy
- These are the three outstanding winners of the Innovation Prize for Africa 2017
- Tecno launches the sale of its limited edition Camon CX smartphones in partnership with Slot Nigeria
- Meet the new board of Etisalat Nigeria
- African migrants rescued off the Spanish coast
- Burundi teenage robotics team goes missing in the United States
- Heart Cry, a short film by 27-year old Nigerian, Sylaz Ud’ee, is gaining widespread recognition.
- Tom Saater is documenting the aftermath of the insurgency in Northeastern Nigeria one photo at a time