At just nine years old, Misimi Isimi is already an active environmentalist and advocate for the rights of children. Through her Eco Kids Green Club, she enlightens people about the benefits of protecting our environment, as well as the future generation.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Weekly Economic Index: Active accounts reduce by 1.5 million, Nigeria’s debt-to-GDP ratio is 18.20 percent
- Nigeria’s inflation rate on a downward trend as it reaches the lowest in 19 months
- Weekly Economic Index: Nigeria is the only OPEC member that still imports petrol .
- Franchise Business Development Services Holds 2nd Franchise Matchmaking Investment Forum
- #PressforProgress: An exclusive interview with one of Diageo’s leading women, Jane Karuku
- Weekly Economic Index: Nigeria’s foreign reserves increase by $3.2 billion, Naira depreciates, latest IMF assessment
- Should Rwanda’s new law for religious organisations be replicated in Nigeria?
- Celebrating the work of these extraordinary women in Africa