At just nine years old, Misimi Isimi is already an active environmentalist and advocate for the rights of children. Through her Eco Kids Green Club, she enlightens people about the benefits of protecting our environment, as well as the future generation.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Cochan Group’s Biocom set to produce 73,000 tonnes of sugar this year
- The real reason why a Federal High Court halted the sale of Keystone Bank
- Weekly Economic Index: Naira appreciates as Nigeria’s external reserve decreases
- Weekly Economic Index: How did the Naira fare and what is the current state of Nigeria’s external reserve?
- Has the acting president started acting or is he just coordinating?
- Lagos State emphasises efforts to eliminate street begging and destituting
- Much ado about a [rumoured] military coup: More prominent Nigerians weigh in
- The abandonment of newborn babies in Nigeria is an alarming phenomenon and it needs to stop
- ‘African Booty Scratcher’ is back! As African Time, with a whole new episode
- Social media influencer, Nuseir “Nas” Yassin, spent 10 days in Nigeria. Here is what he has to say.
- #NotInMyName: South African men protest against women and child violence
- Lagos at 50: Here’s why half of the city needs to be turned into Museums
- French doctors offer hope to people with sickle cell disease with a successful DNA reversal treatment on a teenager
- Nigeria and South Africa top the list of WEF’s female innovators in Africa for 2017
- Rats are being trained to detect Tuberculosis
- WeFix.com.ng is another ingenious online platform to disrupt the artisan sector in Nigeria