Samah SalmanSudan’s Bashir: “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?”. When I first saw the #Bashir Twitter Feed this morning, an old song by the Clash came to mind: “Should I stay or should I go now If I stay there will be trouble If...
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How the NYSC fund scheme is set to boost entrepreneurship in Nigeria
- The IMF has downgraded forecasted growth for South Africa and Nigeria. Here’s how they may be able to bounce back.
- Afrostream plans to accelerate the development of its innovative streaming service across the globe
- The demand for retail tenancy in Kenya is recovering quickly
- 64 percent of Nigerian households experienced significant improvement in power supply over the third quarter of 2015
- “Governance in Africa will improve if governments embrace meritocracy.” – Sir Ketumile Masire on the Ibrahim Index on African Governance
- Tunisia’s National Dialogue Quartet wins 2015 Nobel Peace Prize
- Alongside Congo’s President Sassou Nguesso, here are 5 African presidents who have bid for a third term
- Ebola’s emergence in Cross Rivers, Nigeria is not cause for panic. Here’s why
- Nigeria’s most capped footballer, Vincent Enyeama, has walked out of the Super Eagles
- Caring for the aged: Why are homes for the elderly still ‘taboo’ in Nigeria?
- Clarence Peter’s film ‘Hex’ is a new kind of Nollywood horror