Samah SalmanSudan’s Bashir: “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?”. When I first saw the #Bashir Twitter Feed this morning, an old song by the Clash came to mind: “Should I stay or should I go now If I stay there will be trouble If...
Elsewhere on Ventures
- CBN’s ban on payments into domiciliary accounts is straining Nigeria’s business relations with multinational companies
- Mara Group set to redefine Africa’s online marketplace
- Is the new AJE group’s Big Cola drink a worthy opponent for Coca-Cola in Nigeria?
- The demand for retail tenancy in Kenya is recovering quickly
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- 64 percent of Nigerian households experienced significant improvement in power supply over the third quarter of 2015
- Diezani Alison-Madueke suggests Nigerian women aren’t allowed to make mistakes in politics. Here’s why
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years