Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Oil price recovery will not be enough to revive Nigeria’s economy
- Nigeria’s Weekly Economic Index: Naira hits an all time low of N410/$, CBN barred eight banks, Nigeria’s GDP to grow by 3.6 percent by 2017
- Foreign investors take advantage of the Naira appreciation
- Africa could have more smartphone users than the entire Middle East by 2035
- Now that the Olympics are over, can the Nigerian sports sector be overhauled?
- Street mothers in Lagos: When begging for money is the suitable choice
- Why Nigerians may not be applying for Buhari’s Social Intervention Scheme
- Buhari condemns the killing of 8 people for alleged blasphemy and suddenly all is well
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- A teenager from Namibia invents a “sim-less” and “airtime-free” phone
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed