Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira brings with it inevitable costs as 20 shipping companies leave Nigeria
- Nigeria to tackle Polio virus with $125 million loan from the World Bank
- Was Ekiti State Assembly wrong in passing an anti-free grazing bill in the state?
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Why an Ethiopian medalist led a protest at the Olympics marathon finish line
- Ethiopia’s thin line between praise and persecution
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology