Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- A moonwalk to remember: DR Congo may not holds elections due to funding
- #JusticeForTheo: Is toxic nationalism with a tint of colonialism inspiring police brutality in France?
- Nadia Abdou appointed as the first ever female governor in Egypt
- Whistle blower app “wahala dey” launched to aid the fight against corruption in Nigeria
- Nigeria to benefit from MacArthur Foundation’s global reach projects
- From Romania with love: Why 2baba should have followed through with leading the protest
- This Facebook post calling for a ban on African leaders seeking treatment overseas is so apt
- Lagos becomes one of the 100 Resilient Cities in the world
- Azuri launches a pay-as-you-go solar energy plan to power 20,000 rural households living off-grid
- Ethiopia is set to become the wind capital of Africa
- This ed-tech company tells us why a ‘one-teacher, one child’ approach to learning is Nigeria’s future
- Instagram introduces new updates to improve user engagement