Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Verizon has acquired almost everything Yahoo owns: Here is what you missed
- The federal government kicks off Made-in-Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
- Naira crashes to 376 against the dollar as economists search for alternatives
- Has Twitter finally gotten what’s really happening on its platform with this new campaign or not?
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- A new perspective on HIV: #TreatmentforAll, our lives, our stories
- Scientific evidence presents a ‘seven-part’ reason to reconsider alcohol consumption
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials