Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The survival of South Sudan is in jeopardy
- Militants say serving and retired top military officers are the richest people in Nigeria
- Does the Nigerian Department of State Services know its duties?
- Securing Our Agricultural Future: How the federal government plans to tackle the menace of kidnapping Nigerian farmers
- Is Kui Care on the brink of reinventing basic hair practices for naturalistas?
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- African Booty Scratcher: This sitcom by a 24-year-old aims to portray a realistic image of African immigrants
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home