Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Additional power and lower electricity tariff for Nigerians as 14 solar developers sign a $1.75bn deal with the federal government
- It is official, President Buhari’s policies are not working
- CFAO gets license from Avis to offer leasing services in West Africa
- The federal government kicks off Made-in-Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- Meet the Nigerian-American Doctor who is building the largest medical research hub in Africa
- #JusticeForLoli: This campaign for justice over the death of a 17-month-old baby is a reminder of the failed state of Nigeria’s health sector
- African Booty Scratcher: This sitcom by a 24-year-old aims to portray a realistic image of African immigrants
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed