Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Additional power and lower electricity tariff for Nigerians as 14 solar developers sign a $1.75bn deal with the federal government
- Sterling Bank is no longer interested in buying Keystone Bank. Here is why.
- Why “The Wings” is set to transform the face of office buildings in Lagos state
- Dubai’s NBD and Moroccan Attijariwafa Bank eye Barclays Egyptian unit
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year