Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How the exploitative practices of DISCOs in Nigeria sabotaged a rather necessary tariff hike
- The survival of South Sudan is in jeopardy
- Japan’s recent push for a new relationship with Africa affirms that a self-reliant Africa is possible
- Does the Nigerian Department of State Services know its duties?
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare
- Meet the 3 Nigerian innovators shining as part of the top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 Awards
- How this young Ghanaian woman is empowering the next generation of digital innovators