Samah SalmanSudan’s Bashir: “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?”. When I first saw the #Bashir Twitter Feed this morning, an old song by the Clash came to mind: “Should I stay or should I go now If I stay there will be trouble If...
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Are the conditions of Nigerian workers in Chinese-owned companies getting out of hand?
- What to expect from the World Pension Summit 2015 – Africa Special in Abuja
- Kellogg’s advances emerging markets growth strategy with acquisition of Egypt’s leading cereal company
- What the Ivory Coast should do to boost cocoa’s contribution to the economy
- Nigeria at 55: The full text of Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Speech
- Interview with Bayo Adeyinka, the writer of “An article every Southerner should read”
- #Thelist revealed: President Muhammadu Buhari shares ministerial nominees
- How France’s stance against corruption in the Congo overlooks their own exploitation of Francophone countries
- Former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, wrote a children’s story book about peace
- Here are 6 top football academies in Nigeria honing the skills of future world class players
- The world is still fighting to save the rhinoceros: #WorldRhinoDay 2015
- Five African actors that are changing the conversation about diversity in Hollywood
- NASA’s latest discovery provides more justification that there may be life on Mars
- Africa will be home to the world’s first droneport, built to save lives and advance economies
- The first ever laser powered shaving stick: Will Africans join in this Shaving revolution?
- This Ugandan innovation is a possible solution for viable drinking water in drought ridden areas