Adetayo AkisanyaMexico and Nigeria: A Tale of Two Countries. Every time I come here, it’s the heat. It confronts you as soon as you step out of the airport, reminding you that this place, home, is not wherever you just flew in from.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Have calls for Mugabe’s resignation become a treasonable offence?
- Turkey asks Nigeria to shut down 17 schools with links to Fetullah Gülen
- Malawi set to enforce laws against appalling traditions like “Kusasa fumbi – sexual-cleansing.”
- Malawian government arrests HIV positive man who had sex with children for a living
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology
- Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 sees a winning Nigerian innovation contribute to Africa’s obligation towards improving healthcare