Samah SalmanSudan’s Bashir: “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?”. When I first saw the #Bashir Twitter Feed this morning, an old song by the Clash came to mind: “Should I stay or should I go now If I stay there will be trouble If...
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite efforts by the CBN to defend the Naira, its value has decreased again
- Nigeria’s manufacturing sector is on the road to recovery, here’s why
- What the Ivory Coast should do to boost cocoa’s contribution to the economy
- Here are 4 natural resources the Nigerian government can explore to diversify the economy
- Does Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have a gender problem?
- It’s time for Nigeria to adopt a more favourable oil export policy. Here’s why
- Interview with Bayo Adeyinka, the writer of “An article every Southerner should read”
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years
- Jidenna celebrates Nigeria’s Independence Day in ‘classic’ African style
- South African comedian, Trevor Noah makes Africans proud on first night at the Daily Show
- The UK ranks first as the ‘best place to die’. Here’s why and what other countries can learn
- Here are 6 top football academies in Nigeria honing the skills of future world class players