The influence of hormones on our daily life is never more evident than in the business world. In the workplace today, the employee is exposed to much more pressure than ever before and its effects on the hormonal and psychological health of a person. Employers expect more from their people, which leads to them feeling more pressure to achieve greater results. Consequently, this leads to longer working hours, and less time spent at home. All these factors ruin your hormonal balance.
What are hormonal imbalances?
Hormonal imbalances are more common during puberty, menstruation, and pregnancy. But many hormonal imbalances are caused by external factors, such as stress.
That’s why business owners need to worry about hormonal balance. Work-related stress often makes their hormonal imbalance increase and it makes it harder for them to make good decisions at work.
You can try something like HGH therapy, or you could go to the local HGH clinic for a consultation. However, elderly men need to be careful about hormonal imbalance because they do not always notice the symptoms.
Symptoms of hormonal disbalance
There’s more than one way your hormonal system can be unbalanced, and each imbalance comes with its own signs and symptoms.
Symptoms in men
- loss of muscle mass
- difficulty concentrating
- erectile dysfunction
- breast tissue
- the decrease of body hair growth
- osteoporosis, the loss of bone mass
Symptoms in women
- night sweats
- weight gain
- thinning hair and hair loss
- acne, darkening of the skin
Why do hormonal imbalances increase?
Hormonal imbalance could increase at any time when a man is getting older. Their bodies cannot create the number of hormones that they need, and a businessman will change without ever really taking notice. You should have a doctor or HGH clinic that will help you handle this problem. They will test your hormone levels and give you a solution how to prevent hormonal disbalance. Most clinics such as the National HRT will use the simple blood test to check the blood for levels of growth hormone. This can often be enough to tell if you had the growth hormone deficiency.
Supplements For hormonal balance
There are many supplements that could be used for imbalance, and a man who is hoping to take supplements should consult with a doctor who will tell them what to use. A man will find that he could use a variety of supplements that he can buy himself, and he could buy some powders to put into shakes or smoothies. Men could add all the vitamins or minerals that they need through supplements, and this could aid them in the hormone therapy that they get. They must take these supplements every day, and they should change their dosage if the doctor handling their therapy wants them to change. They can take all of the following:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B complex
- D3-Omega-3 blend
Natural Ways To Balance Hormones
There are many natural ways to change hormonal imbalance without any treatment, and below are a few tips that can be done right now before going to the doctor. These tips can change your hormonal balance for the better. It’s always better to start with natural remedies because they have no side effects and hardly cost anything.
Here are the most common ways to balance your hormonal system naturally:
- Drink green tea – research suggests that consuming green tea may increase insulin sensitivity and lower insulin levels in both healthy people and those with insulin-resistant conditions like obesity and diabetes
- Eat enough protein with your meals – you must have optimal protein diet if you plan to balance your hormones. You cannot have a good day at work if you are not eating well, and you will find that you have no energy. Your hormonal system will fall out of balance because you are not getting enough proteins, nutrients and minerals.
- Eat healthy fats – the human body is largely saturated fat, with only about 3 percent of the body’s fat coming from other types. The 3 percent of the body made up of polyunsaturated fats contains both Omega-3 fats and Omega-6 fats in about a 50:50 balance. This ratio is extremely important for health, and it is often ignored.
- Prioritize sleep – sleep well every night it will give your body a better chance of recovering from working days. You should change your lifestyle. Wake up and go to bed at the same time, even on vacation to keep your hormone cycle regular.