Guinea’s entrepreneur Moustapha Naite opened a small cyber cafe in Conakry, the capital, 10 years ago. Now his company, Mouna Internet Technologies, has grown into the country’s largest web provider. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- How Namibia plans to tackle unemployment through a drought relief system
- The return of Riek Machar: Here is why this is significant for South Sudan.
- University of Ibadan shut down due to student unrest
- A 2-year or 154-year jail term. What should be the right sentence for corrupt officials in Nigeria?
- Glory Road: How one 36-year-old woman in Nigeria is changing the face of cycling
- All the African influences in Beyoncé’s visual album, Lemonade, explained
- The deeper issues overlooked in the conversation surrounding Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz’ infidelity scandal
- Olisa Metuh slumps during the commissioning of the caretaker committee