Guinea’s entrepreneur Moustapha Naite opened a small cyber cafe in Conakry, the capital, 10 years ago. Now his company, Mouna Internet Technologies, has grown into the country’s largest web provider. Click here to read more
Elsewhere on Ventures
- A 3-year budget framework has been approved by the Nigerian government
- Dear President Muhammadu Buhari, where is Nigeria’s plan?
- #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira brings with it inevitable costs as 20 shipping companies leave Nigeria
- Other than sensitisation, here are four things Buhari can do to tackle terrorism in Nigeria
- Street mothers in Lagos: When begging for money is the suitable choice
- Buhari condemns the killing of 8 people for alleged blasphemy and suddenly all is well
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame