Is Aisha Buhari seeking cronyism or coherence in government?
Leaders What's New
Top In Leaders
Elsewhere on Ventures
- This is why Telcos in Nigeria may ban unlimited Skype and Whatsapp calls
- These 3 countries are committing $85 million to boost intra-Africa trade.
- Damage control too late: Uber’s CEO quits Trump’s economic advisory council in a bid to save his company
- Federal government approves measures to reduce food prices
- We will not attend the planned peace talks – Burundi government
- Nadia Abdou appointed as the first ever female governor in Egypt
- The whistle-blower policy has been successful, but the Federal government needs to infuse the recovered loot into the economy
- The penalty for any civilian who unlawfully wears camouflage in Nigeria, explained
- Youth for Technology Foundation founder, Njideka Harry, talks inclusivity in tech, entrepreneurship, and 3D printing technology
- Instagram introduces new updates to improve user engagement
- The Catholic app revolutionising the search for a confessional and holy mass
- Azuri launches a pay-as-you-go solar energy plan to power 20,000 rural households living off-grid