AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Sterling Bank is no longer interested in buying Keystone Bank. Here is why.
- Naira falls to 360 against the dollar despite adoption of a floating exchange rate
- Innovative Financing: In Tanzania, solar energy firms are getting loans to light up rural communities
- IDB signs $75million agreement with Djibouti to reduce fuel prices
- An Appeal In The Making: The world has not seen the last of Oscar Pistorius’ trial
- Here is why the federal government’s peace talks with Niger Delta militants will not stop pipeline vandalisation
- What is wrong with Buhari and his stories from 1985?
- Is this Erdogan’s play for autocratic power in Turkey?
- This is how bad the Mediterranean crisis has gotten.
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- African Booty Scratcher: This sitcom by a 24-year-old aims to portray a realistic image of African immigrants
- Meet the Nigerian-American Doctor who is building the largest medical research hub in Africa
- Nigerian tech start-up, Andela, receives $24 million boost from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- How this young Ghanaian woman is empowering the next generation of digital innovators
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology