AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- Why women need to be involved in the Nigerian government’s negotiations with the Niger Delta Avengers
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- The different levels of sheer ridiculousness in Egypt’s “too fat to be on TV” policy. Explained
- #Rio 2016: Nigeria’s medal drought is a cause for concern
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- The Yellow Fever outbreak in the DRC could go global due to a scarcity of vaccines
- African women who are redefining the art of filmmaking on the continent
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology