AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Why is Nigeria’s fiscal policy saying yes while its monetary policy is saying no?
- These African cities will see the fastest growth in consumer spending
- These Nigerian banks have been barred from carrying out Forex transactions with the CBN
- Oil price recovery will not be enough to revive Nigeria’s economy
- Dear President Muhammadu Buhari, where is Nigeria’s plan?
- Other than sensitisation, here are four things Buhari can do to tackle terrorism in Nigeria
- Criticising Buhari’s policies could land you in trouble. Here’s how:
- Was the Ekiti State Assembly wrong in passing an anti-free grazing bill in the state?
- Is Nigeria becoming an increasingly dangerous place for Non-Muslims?
- Why Nigerians may not be applying for Buhari’s Social Intervention Scheme
- African women who are redefining the art of filmmaking on the continent
- There are three female candidates left in the running for the next UN Secretary-General
- The ePhamarcy Project: Automated drug machines are the latest innovation to tackle HIV in South Africa
- The future of tech: Thirteen-year-old Nigerian invents battery operated fans
- A teenager from Namibia invents a “sim-less” and “airtime-free” phone
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about education and women in technology