AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- Why is Nigeria’s fiscal policy saying yes while its monetary policy is saying no?
- Does Godwin Emefiele have what it takes to lead African Central Bank Governors?
- Nigeria’s unfriendly policies drive yet another investor out of the country
- John Mahama is building a 2,500-stall Kotokuraba market in Cape Coast, but it may be another white elephant project
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira brings with it inevitable costs as 20 shipping companies leave Nigeria
- Was the Ekiti State Assembly wrong in passing an anti-free grazing bill in the state?
- Street mothers in Lagos: When begging for money is the suitable choice
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- African women who are redefining the art of filmmaking on the continent
- #RIPMayowa: The present and deadly risks of ovarian cancer and why Nigerians need to rethink the habit of pointless blame