AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Design DUA: How a young woman is advancing craft and fair trade in Ghana’s upper east
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- There could be oil in the North –Buhari instructs NNPC to follow up the search
- Here are 5 of Africa’s most financially inclusive countries
- Why hasn’t President Buhari launched a special force to tackle the Fulani Herdsmen malady?
- How realistic is the US’ security pledge, considering it is yet to lift its Leahy Law ban on Nigeria?
- Banks to sell 60 percent forex to manufacturers – CBN
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Why an Ethiopian medalist led a protest at the Olympics marathon finish line