AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Does Godwin Emefiele have what it takes to lead African Central Bank Governors?
- These African cities will see the fastest growth in consumer spending
- CBN’s order to banks to sell 60 percent of Forex to manufacturing firms may have adverse effects
- #MadeinNigeria: Nigeria’s snack industry attracts $80m investment from international investors despite tough economic conditions
- World Humanitarian Day 2016: United Nations advocates one humanity
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- #GiveBackMyChild: Nigerian woman in custody battle over daughter kidnapped by Boko Haram
- Nigeria’s new silver medal from 2008 proves that it’s never too late for an Olympic medal
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed
- 16-year-old South African invents a low-cost, biodegradable polymer to combat drought