Ivory Coast to record double-digit growth in 2016
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Despite efforts by the CBN to defend the Naira, its value has decreased again
- Is the new AJE group’s Big Cola drink a worthy opponent for Coca-Cola in Nigeria?
- Afrostream plans to accelerate the development of its innovative streaming service across the globe
- Buhari’s trip to France is set to enhance Nigeria-France relations
- 64 percent of Nigerian households experienced significant improvement in power supply over the third quarter of 2015
- Burkina Faso proves Africa can be tough against political violence
- The quality of governance in Cote d’ Ivoire, Zimbabwe, and Senegal improved remarkably in the last four years
- The World Bank’s projections on extreme poverty say progress in Sub-Saharan Africa has been uneven
- Nigeria’s most capped footballer, Vincent Enyeama, has walked out of the Super Eagles
- Caring for the aged: Why are homes for the elderly still ‘taboo’ in Nigeria?
- Womb transplant in Africa, will it be a success, or the usual secrecy trend?
- The UK ranks first as the ‘best place to die’. Here’s why and what other countries can learn