AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The federal government kicks off Made-in-Nigeria campaign, but to what end?
- Additional power and lower electricity tariff for Nigerians as 14 solar developers sign a $1.75bn deal with the federal government
- Finance Minister Says, Nigeria is Officially In Recession
- Central Bank of Nigeria raises interest rate to highest since 2006
- This fashion factory is to empower the women in Liberia.
- Should the world finally give up on finding the missing MH370 flight?
- The unsightly predicament of Nigerian Olympic athletes and what can be done to salvage it
- #JusticeForLoli: This campaign for justice over the death of a 17-month-old baby is a reminder of the failed state of Nigeria’s health sector
- MUSE: The urban music brand for Africa’s hip millennials
- Founder of the African Innovation Foundation tells us five things we need to know as the reputable Innovation Prize for Africa turns five this year
- Pan Africa Solar sets to build 75MW solar plant in Nigeria
- Vaginal rings can prevent HIV in African countries where traditional methods have failed