AIG receives $245 million from Goldman Sachs and its existing investors
Investors What's New
Top In Investors
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Naira falls to 360 against the dollar despite adoption of a floating exchange rate
- Fitch affirms WEMA Bank BBB rating – Here’s all that you need to know about this rating
- Fears of fuel scarcity subdued as PENGASSAN suspends strike
- Here are six ways Nigerians will be affected by the growing rate of inflation
- Does the Nigerian Department of State Services know its duties?
- Securing Our Agricultural Future: How the federal government plans to tackle the menace of kidnapping Nigerian farmers
- How the exploitative practices of DISCOs in Nigeria sabotaged a rather necessary tariff hike
- “Terrible and unfounded comments about other people’s integrity are not good,” says Buhari in Kachikwu’s defence
- This fashion factory is to empower the women in Liberia.
- Is Kui Care on the brink of reinventing basic hair practices for naturalistas?
- Life Hack 191 – These nine ingenious hacks will help to eliminate the annoying bits in your everyday chores forever!
- A new perspective on HIV: #TreatmentforAll, our lives, our stories
- Meet the 3 Nigerian innovators shining as part of the top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2016 Awards
- Here are ten lessons from Techplus 2016 about Education and Women in Technology
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home
- This is how MTN hopes to solve the Fulani herdsmen crisis