Is Nigeria’s president on the right track to cleansing its oil and gas sector?
Energy What's New
Top In Energy
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Wireless internet provider for rural Kenya to get $4m OPIC funding
- West African Development Bank is using its positive ratings to attract $500 million worth of foreign investments
- Market Atlas Review: Obama’s Visit, Zimbabwe in Crisis, Boko Haram’s Menace, Ethiopia’s “Democracy” and Kagame — President for life?
- Diageo ends 11-year relationship with Heineken in Southern Africa
- Nigeria’s Stephen Keshi demands $5 million in compensation for ‘wrongful sacking’
- Why Egypt’s Al Ahly is a blueprint for commercial success for African football clubs
- Why the African candidate for FIFA Presidency thinks Platini is an ‘unacceptable’ choice
- Match made in heaven – Nigeria’s unique food combos