The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards targets and supports women entrepreneurs who are starting their own business. Laureates have come from around the world, Africa included.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- These African cities will see the fastest growth in consumer spending
- Oil price recovery will not be enough to revive Nigeria’s economy
- The real reason why foreign airlines in Nigeria are moving operations to Ghana
- Nigeria’s Weekly Economic Index: The current state of the Naira, GDP and External Reserves
- 99 Questions: Is “fatally wounded Shekau” another hoax story?
- The federal government wants to rob Nigerian children of their right to basic education
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- President Buhari seeks emergency powers as he takes economic matters into his own hands. Literally.
- African women who are redefining the art of filmmaking on the continent
- #Rio 2016: Nigeria’s medal drought is a cause for concern
- Nigeria’s sporting kits debacle: Does Solomon Dalung realise that he’s a classic case of the emperor without clothes?
- Did the NFF try to hijack the $390,000 donation made to Nigeria’s Dream Team VI?
- Another senseless killing by suspected herdsmen in Nigeria
- This lifesaving delivery kit designed by a Nigerian woman was inspired by the death of a friend
- Non Certification of National Geo-sciences Research Laboratories in Kaduna
- Dear Lagosians, register, renew, and get free delivery of your car documents in the comfort of your home