The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards targets and supports women entrepreneurs who are starting their own business. Laureates have come from around the world, Africa included.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Nigerian and Vietnamese Deny Charges of Heroin Smuggling
- Pat Utomi berates President Buhari’s “no devaluation of Naira” policy
- This video of a female cadet torturing a civilian does more harm to the image of the Nigerian military
- Will the UN succeed in bringing justice to the victims of sexual abuse in CAR?
- Eric Holder,former US attorney-general, hired by MTN for Nigeria lawsuit
- Afro Emoji: The latest innovation for Africans to better express themselves on social media
- Kaduna based NGO to build mud filled plastic bottle houses for the Homeless
- Made in Uganda; Kayoola is Africa’s first solar-powered bus