The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards targets and supports women entrepreneurs who are starting their own business. Laureates have come from around the world, Africa included.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Here’s how the infamous EFCC accuser, George Uboh, ended up with a jail term
- #EndMalariaForGood: Malaria is not the problem, corruption is.
- Who is to blame for the incessant mass failure of WAEC: The students, the teachers or WAEC itself?
- What is South Africa really commemorating on Freedom Day today?
- Glory Road: How one 36-year-old woman in Nigeria is changing the face of cycling
- University of Ibadan shut down due to student unrest
- If you were born in the 80s, here’s what you probably didn’t know about Papa Wemba
- Life hack 701 – These eight life hacks show you what to do with items you would ordinarily dispose