The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards targets and supports women entrepreneurs who are starting their own business. Laureates have come from around the world, Africa included.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Will taking one percent of all the states’ budgets improve funding for the Nigerian police?
- Federal High Court grants Nnamdi Kanu bail based on health grounds
- #AgainstTheRunOfPlay: A new book on former president Goodluck Jonathan has ignited a sensation on social media
- Kenya is experiencing a turbulent journey to its 2017 general elections
- French doctors offer hope to people with sickle cell disease with a successful DNA reversal treatment on a teenager
- Azuri launches a pay-as-you-go solar energy plan to power 20,000 rural households living off-grid
- This ed-tech company tells us why a ‘one-teacher, one child’ approach to learning is Nigeria’s future
- Tech company unveils electronic tattoo that can control machines at CES 2017