Africa’s profitability is one of the best kept secrets in today’s world economy.’
— Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Should Dangote be blamed for the ongoing tomato scarcity plaguing southern states in Nigeria?
- Kenya’s new favourite customer: Iran
- What Nigeria needs to do to attract foreign direct investment
- Oil production: Nigeria loses top spot to Angola. Here’s what this could mean for Africa’s ‘largest economy.’
- All the African influences in Beyoncé’s visual album, Lemonade, explained
- This is the problem with the ‘white saviour complex’ in Africa
- Olisa Metuh slumps during the commissioning of the caretaker committee
- Life hack 701 – These eight life hacks show you what to do with items you would ordinarily dispose