Africa’s profitability is one of the best kept secrets in today’s world economy.’
— Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Oil price recovery will not be enough to revive Nigeria’s economy
- Why is Nigeria’s fiscal policy saying yes while its monetary policy is saying no?
- Nigeria’s unfriendly policies drive yet another investor out of the country
- Design DUA: How a young woman is advancing craft and fair trade in Ghana’s upper east
- Nigeria to tackle Polio virus with $125 million loan from the World Bank
- Rousseff’s impeachment trial tomorrow will bring back familiar demons in Brazil
- Here’s why President Buhari needs to heed Sanusi’s warning
- Other than sensitisation, here are four things Buhari can do to tackle terrorism in Nigeria