Africa’s profitability is one of the best kept secrets in today’s world economy.’
— Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- Nigerian Breweries changes the face of global talent campaigns with “Go Places”
- FBN Capital’s 2016 Investor Conference will focus on ways for Nigeria’s economy to thrive in spite of current difficult realities
- Weekly Economic Index
- Uncertainty around South Africa’s Finance Minister means the country could still return to negative growth
- The new Senate JAMB policy is another ‘killer dose’ for Nigerian education
- President Buhari doesn’t care about inspiring confidence in Nigeria and that is a problem
- Have African dictators found a new rallying point in Nkurunziza?
- Nigerian court-martial sentences soldier to three years in prison for mutilating a 10-year-old boy
- Oando foundation and Theirworld partner to empower Nigerian girls and young women through ICT
- #SMmeetsJibrin- The cry for more transparency from the Nigerian government is getting louder
- #21RescuedChibokGirls: Nigeria, the war is far from over
- #HaitianLivesMatter#PrayForHaiti: Haiti grieves alone as Hurricane Mathew leaves close to 900 dead