Africa’s profitability is one of the best kept secrets in today’s world economy.’
— Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General.
Elsewhere on Ventures
- A majority of African e-health start ups do not leverage on the use of mobile phones
- Quantum Global Group’s $US1.1 billion Infrastructure Fund exits Kenya’s Savannah Cement
- How the increasing penetration of smartphones like TECNO is promoting the business of fashion in Africa
- Tewolde GebreMariam, Kemi Adeosun and others to speak at the 25th Wharton Africa Business Forum
- Nigeria moves up the World Bank’s Doing Business ranking. What does this mean for businesses in the country?
- Tedros’ Mugabe blunder should not be detrimental to Africa’s role in any international organization
- Buhari gets tough on corruption in his cabinet, but other questions need to be answered.
- Kenya’s presidential election to proceed as planned, with Kenyatta’s win all but confirmed